Tuesday, January 12, 2016

quick update

1/11- Got my asus q302la today, seems to be fine except the flip lock thing doesn't seem to be working perfectly. The keyboard will lock but the trackpad is not locked. Will see if CFE have a charger, chances are I will just buy one.
Almost done with my milwaukee battery, will upload a more detailed version tomorrow.
Also I should receive my dell board tomorrow.


1/10- I took apart the wowwee robosapien v2 my dad found a few weeks ago. That thing is toasted and I salvaged some crappy motor and switches and infrared sensor? Any way, I am surprised how cheap this shit is. All the cable inside gone bad, the motor is not a the one that return position(servo motor?). CHEAP!  But I am gonna experience with the infrared sensor once I got my arduino and knows how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment